Finally, You'll have a chance to work with...
Local & International NGOs
(HINT: here are some of them...)
As there is a changing attitude of donor agencies about development assistance and the increased demand for NGO services, there are massive recruitment conducted by NGOs, Consultancy, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, UNAIDS, WHO, USAID etc
One of the key qualifications they always look at is PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
Why Should You Be a Project Management Specialist?
- Earn More Money: As a Project Management Specialist, you can expect an average minimum salary of Ksh 200,000 per month working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical advisor etc. (Source: PayScale)
- Job Security: With this highly sorted for qualification and Project Management field experiencing growth, with very few qualified individuals, you can be assured of a job.
This is the Most Affordable certification available. Better still, you start off the course without paying the full fees. With at least 50% deposit, you get access to the entire course material, notes, worksheets & additional resource. No other institution does this.
Why Online Course?
- Become very marketable in the NGOs, International and Development Job Market by acquiring a Project Management Certification part-time. With the online course, you don't need to quit your job to go back to school.
- This Online Certification allows you to schedule your own learning program. You learn at your own pace and convenience, morning, evening, during commute time etc.
What You'll Learn In This Course
As a Certified Project Management Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help a range of industries including non-profit, health, education and international development.
Get started even if you have no previous experience or background in Project Management. This course is designed to cover entry, intermediate and advanced levels.
More specifically, in this master class, you'll learn:
- The Project Management Methodology Phases including investigation, planning and design, production, evaluation and monitoring.
- The Project Management Toolset including PERT diagrams (network diagrams), estimating activity time, scheduling, expediting and critical path method.
- How to prepare Project Management Documentation covering program, system, technical, paper based and electronic documentation. Plus, documentation for different users.
- How to utilise System Development Life Cycle :The planning, analysis, design, implementation and use/evaluation phase.
In short, Certified Project Management Specialist (a.k.a. "Project Management Masters") are able to not only develop knowledge and critical thinking skills to design and evaluate workplace projects...they are able to build expertise, confidence and credibility to positively impact workplace projects.
If you're interested in becoming such a "Project Management Master," then I have one question for you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?"
(or...Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Have you talked or thought about getting a better paying job? Increasing your skills through education and experience?
So are you going to continue...talking or do something about it?
Become a Certified Project Management Specialist Today!
"I am pleased to inform you I got the County Government Job...This was after I completed my course."
" I did an online course with you. Short thereafter I Got a job as Project Coordinator."
Project Management Mastery Course Details
In this 10-15-hour course, you'll learn everything you need to know about Project Management.
Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 1: What is Project Management.
- Lesson 2: Project Management History.
- Lesson 3: Interviews with Project Managers.
- Lesson 4: Project Management Reading Material
Jump-Start Any Career with Project Management Skills
History of Project Management
What is a Project?
Project Management – Methodology, Toolset and Documentation
- Lesson 1: Project Management Methodology: Phase 1 investigation, Phase 2 planning and design, Phase 3 production, Phase 4 evaluation and monitoring
- Lesson 2: Project Management Toolset: PERT diagrams (network diagrams), estimating activity time, scheduling, expediting and critical path method.
- Lesson 3: Project Management Documentation: program documentation, system and technical documentation, user documentation, paper based and electronic documentation.
- Lesson 4: Project Management Reading Material
2-1 What is Project Management?
2-2 Project Management Areas of Expertise
Project Life Cycle
- Lesson 1: The System Development Life Cycle Overview.
- Lesson 2: The planning phase. Defining the problem, setting project objectives,dentifying constraints, feasibility studies, creating project proposals and establishing control mechanisms.
- Lesson 3: The analysis phase. Creating the project team, defining information needs, identification and evaluation of sources of information, types of information needed, identification and description of problem areas in the current system,information flow and needs documented using system modeling tools, defining system performance criteria and creating a design proposal
- Lesson 4: The design phase.Factors to be considered when designing the output requirements, factors to be considered when designing the input Requirements, the processing requirements, evaluating alternative system configurations, select best configuration and prepare implementation proposal
- Lesson 5: The implementation phase. Planning and announcing the implementation, acquisition of new equipment, preparing the physical facilities, educating users, developing an implementation schedule and commissioning of the new system (changeover)
- Lesson 6: The use/evaluation phase. Using the system, auditing the system, maintaining the system and re-engineering proposals
- Sample Assessment
- Project Management Assessment
Join The Project Management Course Today...
And You'll Get The Bonuses Below For FREE (Worth Ksh 11,000 In Value)!
- Bonus 1 Professional CV Writing (Value Ksh 2000)
- Bonus 2 Sample Cover Letters (Value Ksh 1500)
- Bonus 3 LinkedIn Profile Guide (Value Ksh 1500)
- Bonus 4 Online Interview Coaching (Value Ksh 1000)
- Bonus 5 Job Placement and Recruitment (Value Ksh 5000)
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- Project Management
- 3 Core Modules
- 16 Units/Lessons
- Project Management eBook
- 1 Assessment at the end of the course
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and assessment you will also receive:
- A badge Certified Project Management Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A physical Project Monitoring & Evaluation certificate
- Tuition: Was
Ksh 30,00050% off
- Now Ksh 14,999 (for a limited time)
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 10- 15 Hours
How It Works
Take The Course
The course is a 10-15 hours intensive training, with 16 lessons, 1 eBook, & 1 assessment
Pass The Test
70% or better is required to pass the assessment. You have 1 attempt to pass.
Display Your Badge
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a physical certificate.