Finally, You'll have a chance to work with...
Local & International NGOs
(HINT: here are some of them...)
As there is a changing attitude of donor agencies about development assistance and the increased demand for NGO services, there are massive recruitment conducted by NGOs, Consultancy, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, UNAIDS, WHO, USAID etc
One of the key qualifications they always look at is PROJECT MONITORING & EVALUATION.
Why Should You Be a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist?
- Earn More Money: As a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, you can expect an average minimum salary of Ksh 200,000 per month working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical advisor etc. (Source: PayScale)
- Job Security: With this highly sorted for qualification and M&E field experiencing growth, with very few qualified individuals, you can be assured of a job.
This is the Most Affordable certification available. Better still, you start off the course without paying the full fees. With at least 50% deposit, you get access to the entire course material, notes, worksheets & additional resource. No other institution does this.
Why Online Course?
- Become very marketable in the NGOs, International and Development Job Market by acquiring a Monitoring & Evaluation Certification part-time. With the online course, you don't need to quit your job to go back to school.
- This Online Certification allows you to schedule your own learning program. You learn at your own pace and convenience, morning, evening, during commute time etc.
What You'll Learn In This Course
As a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help a range of industries including non-profit, health, education and international development.
Get started even if you have no previous experience or background in monitoring and evaluation. This course is designed to cover entry, intermediate and advanced levels.
More specifically, in this master class, you'll learn:
- The Key M&E concepts and considerations including Results-Based Management (RBM), project cycle, PMER activities, evaluation questions & log frame, M&E standards and ethics.
- The Difference between Monitoring and Evaluation , plus the common types of both monitoring and evaluation.
- How to Minimise Bias and Errors when conducting monitoring, evaluation, reviews and audits.
- How to use the 6 Key Steps for Project M&E including data collection, management, analysis, reporting and utilization.
- How to plan for Human Resources, Capacity building and Budgeting for M&E
- Why M&E is Important for NGOs and other organisations
In short, Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (a.k.a. "Monitoring & Evaluation Masters") are able to not only develop knowledge and critical thinking skills to design and evaluate workplace projects...they are able to build expertise, confidence and credibility to positively impact workplace projects.
If you're interested in becoming such a "Monitoring & Evaluation Master," then I have one question for you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?"
(or...Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Have you talked or thought about getting a better paying job? Increasing your skills through education and experience?
So are you going to continue...talking or do something about it?
Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Today!
"I am pleased to inform you I got the County Government Job...This was after I completed my M&E course."
" I did an online course with you. Short thereafter I Got a job as Project Coordinator."
Monitoring & Evaluation Mastery Course Details
In this 10-15-hour course, you'll learn everything you need to know about Monitoring & Evaluation.
Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
- Lesson 1: Abbreviations and Acronyms.
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Lesson 3: Who should do M&E.
- Lesson 4: Why is M&E important for organisations?
M&E concepts and considerations
- Lesson 1: Results-Based Management (RBM), project cycle and PMER activities.
- Lesson 2: What is monitoring, common types of monitoring and best practices.
- Lesson 3: What is evaluation, evaluation questions, the log-frame and the major evaluation types.
- Lesson 4: Baseline and endline studies, comparing key features in monitoring, evaluation, reviews and audits.
- Lesson 5: M&E standards and ethics, attention to gender and vulnerable groups.
- Lesson 6: Minimize Bias and Error.
Six key steps for project/programme M&E
- Step 1 – Identify the purpose and scope of the M&E system, project operational design, key stakeholder, scope and M&E activities.
- Step 2 – Plan for data collection and management, develop a plan, quantitative and qualitative data, data collection methods/tools and data management.
- Step 3 – Plan for data analysis, develop a data analysis plan and follow the key data analysis stages.
- Step 4 – Plan for information reporting and utilization, anticipate and plan for reporting and plan for information utilization.
- Step 5 – Plan for M&E human resources and capacity building, local participation, outside expertise, roles and responsibilities, manage project team’s M&E activities and capacity-building requirements and opportunities.
- Step 6 – Prepare the M&E budget, itemize budget needs and costs, review any donor budget requirements and contributions and plan for cost contingency.
- Sample Assessment
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation Assessment
Join The Project Monitoring & Evaluation Course Today...
And You'll Get The Bonuses Below For FREE (Worth Ksh 11,000 In Value)!
- Bonus 1 Professional CV Writing (Value Ksh 2000)
- Bonus 2 Sample Cover Letters (Value Ksh 1500)
- Bonus 3 LinkedIn Profile Guide (Value Ksh 1500)
- Bonus 4 Online Interview Coaching (Value Ksh 1000)
- Bonus 5 Job Placement and Recruitment (Value Ksh 5000)
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation
- 3 Core Modules
- 16 Units/Lessons
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation eBook
- 1 Assessment at the end of the course
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and assessment you will also receive:
- A badge Certified Project Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A physical Project Monitoring & Evaluation certificate
- Tuition: Ksh 30,000
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 10- 15 Hours
How It Works
Take The Course
The course is a 10-15 hours intensive training, with 16 lessons, 1 eBook, & 1 assessment
Pass The Test
70% or better is required to pass the assessment. You have 1 attempt to pass.
Display Your Badge
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a physical certificate.